416 North Road
British Columbia Tourism Region : Northern BC
- Greenville - After the Reverend A.E. Green, Methodist missionary in the area from 1876 to 1889. Its Nisgha Indian name is 'Lach Al Zap,' meaning 'at the village,' or 'the place of the village.'
- With permission from G.P.V and Helen B. Akrigg 1997 British Columbia Place Names. UBC Press.
Address of this page: http://bc.ruralroutes.com/Greenville